Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Can You Be More Specific?

I've been doing some research on how to make cheese. I saw an episode of Good Eats on the topic and think I'd like to try my hand at it.

Like any other new skill I turned to my local library's catalog to see what books and videos I could find on the topic. I guess I needed to be more specific when doing my search.

The top two hits for DVDs on the topic of cheese making returned a link to a Wallace and Gromit movie (not hard to understand given their proper British love of cheese) and concert film of Britney Spears live from Las Vegas. While not what I was looking for I find it hard to fault this being classified under making cheese.

I guess that's just the whey it goes.

(sorry for the bad cheese pun. I'm sure there will be more of the to come.)

No comments: