Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Many Faces of My Blogs

Readers of this blog as well as my other blog, Speak Like A Geek will have noticed lots of style changes over the last week or so. I've been working hard to find a layout and color scheme that I like. I thought I had it all figured out for this site but then I forgot to test it in IE (not having IE on my Mac). It turned out that the background and formatting broke in IE. Grrrrr! Why can't Microsoft just make a browser that is standards compliant? (rhetorical question, please don't spam my comments section with an answer.)

Anyway I'm still working on the code for both of sites as well as offering my help to Taleena during her redesign of Sun Comprehending Glass. So be patient dear reader, I'll get this fixed yet even if I have to strip the code down to nothing and rebuild it by hand.

No comments: